Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Battle Sex Animal is my band's new name

Hello dear readers!

Do you remember the day you found Battlezoo? It changed your life, didn't it? Chances are you were googling for animal facts, but my page stats tell me that's not exactly what everyone who ends up here is looking for. Here's a list of some of my favorite search strings that lead people to this fair blog:

fighting and fucking
animals hit by lightning
a cheetah climbs on a car and takes a dump through the roof (this was a lot funnier before I realized I'd posted a video of exactly that)
battle sex animal
elephant fucking humans
how to have sex with chikens
asian animals focking

And my favorite:

cat poop too soft

If only my problems were that interesting.

1 comment:

Commodified said...

a cheetah climbs on a car and takes a dump through the roof

I was doing my school project on that.